Questions - Treatment
The following guide is all about how to get the best out of your consultation with your doctor by asking the right questions. This will allow you to get the right information in order to make an informed decision about your health.
- How long will it take for the treatment to start working?
- How will I know if it has worked?
- When can I go back to work/have a normal routine?
- What if the treatment doesn’t work?
- Is there any financial help available?
- How long will I need treatment for?
- Will it affect my chances of having children?
- Can I still have sex?
For further information about asking the right questions as a patient, or about tests/procedures, condition/illness, medicines or private treatment click on the appropriate link.