Questions - Tests and Procedures
The following guide is all about how to get the best out of your consultation with your doctor by asking the right questions. This will allow you to get the right information in order to make an informed decision about your health.
- What tests will I need?
- Where will I have to go for them?
- Is it ok to eat/drink before the test?
- Will I have to stay in over night for the tests?
- How long will I have to wait for the results?
- Who do I get the results from – do I have to come back to the hospital?
- Are there any risks involved in having the test done? If so, can you please explain them to me?
For further information about asking the right questions as a patient, or about a condition/illness, treatment, medicines or private treatment click on the appropriate link